7-Eleven Fuel Offer Discount Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 27 September 2023
- This offer is promoted by Wilson Parking Australia (ABN 67 052 475 911), Level 13, The Tower, 360 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 (Wilson Parking) and fulfilled by 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd (ABN 48 005 299 427) Building 2, 658 Church Street, Richmond Victoria, 3121 (7-Eleven)
- The term of this offer remains open until withdrawn by Wilson Parking ("Offer Period"). Wilson Parking will notify earlier withdrawal or expiry of the Offer Period by providing prior notice on its website, in its App(s) and through an email to its customers.
- Under this offer a 5 cent per litre fuel discount will be offered to individuals (“Offer”) as determined by Wilson Parking and who otherwise meet the requirements of clause 5 of these terms ("Eligible Participants”). The rate of fuel discount referred to in the Offer and the Voucher redemption period will be set out in the Wilson Parking App (“App”) and Wilson Parking website during the Offer Period, and will be subject to change with prior notice and also subject to the Exceptions at clause 4 below.
a. This Offer is not available in South Australia or Tasmania, and cannot be earned on bookings for Wilson Parking car parks in South Australia or Tasmania.
b. This Offer is not valid with any other fuel discount offers offered by 7-Eleven, including without limitation Fuel Price Lock and Fuel Card purchases.
c. This Offer does not apply to LPG purchases.
- To receive the Offer, you must:
a. agree to these Terms and Conditions; and
b. be an active Wilson Parking App Online Booking customer, using V3.7 or higher. The Offer is not available to Wilson Parking monthly subscriptions, Wilson Parking pay by app session parking users, or drive up customers at a Wilson Parking car park; and
c. Phase 1 (available from 21 June 2023 – 31 March 2024, inclusive)
successfully pre-pay for parking at a Wilson Parking car park on the App and once your selected date and time of entry for your booking has passed (with no refund claims being made by you), you will be entitled to the Offer (“Earn Activity”); and
d. Phase 2 (available from 1 April 2024 until the expiry of the Offer Period)
on three separate occasions within the same calendar month, successfully pre-pay for parking at a Wilson Parking car park on the App and once your selected date and time of entry for your booking has passed (with no refund claims being made by you) on each of the 3 separate occasions, you will be entitled to the Offer after the third occasion ("Earn Activity”).
- Once an Earn Activity is completed, you will receive a fuel discount voucher in the Perks tab of the App for redemption at any 7-Eleven fuel store in Australia (“Voucher”).
- Subject to clause 8, the Voucher will be valid for redemption by Eligible Participants for a period of 7 days from the date the Voucher appears in the App (“Redemption Period”). Do not activate the Voucher until you have refuelled at a 7-Eleven fuel store and are ready to pay.
- Once activated, the Voucher is only available for redemption by Eligible Participants for 20 minutes at a 7-Eleven fuel store. If the Voucher is not redeemed in store within 20 minutes of activation, the Voucher will expire and cannot be redeemed.
- In order to activate and redeem the Voucher, you must during the Redemption Period:
a. Visit any 7-Eleven fuel store in Australia and refuel your vehicle with any Mobil fuel grade (excluding LPG).
b. Log in to your account via the App and follow the instructions to activate the Voucher. Activation of the Voucher through the App will cause a fuel discount barcode to be generated in the Perks section of the App.
c. Within 20 minutes of activating the Voucher, present the fuel discount barcode (on your smartphone or tablet) under the customer facing barcode reader when you pay for the fuel. Subject to the exceptions in clause 4, the fuel discount will be automatically applied to the total fuel price.
d. You pay the discounted price for the fuel.
- The fuel discount under the Voucher will only be applied to a maximum of 100 litres per transaction.
- Each Voucher may be used only once during the Redemption Period. Redeemed and unredeemed Vouchers will automatically disappear from the App after 20 mins following activation or the expiry of the Redemption Period (whichever is earlier).
- You will receive a new Voucher, each time you meet the eligibility criteria as outlined in clause 5 above. Multiple Vouchers may be stored in your account until they expire in accordance with their Redemption Period.
- Only one Voucher may be redeemed per transaction and there is a limit of 2 Voucher redemptions per account within a 24-hour period.
- The conditions or exceptions that apply to the Voucher will be the Terms and Conditions that apply as at the time of redemption of the Voucher at a 7-Eleven fuel store.
- You agree and acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and that accessing the Voucher in the App is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Voucher is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Despite anything else in these Terms and Conditions, to the extent permitted by law, we may cancel or refuse to process a Voucher if:
a. the Voucher is clearly affected by error. For example, if the App inadvertently reports a saving greater than the benefit or saving set out in the Offer; or
b. Wilson Parking or 7-Eleven have reasonable grounds to suspect that the Voucher or App are not used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- In some rare cases, 7-Eleven or its systems may not be able to redeem your activated Voucher at the time you wish to make your fuel purchase (for example, the equipment necessary to scan the Voucher barcode may not be operational). If this happens, and you have already dispensed fuel, you must purchase the fuel at the pump price and finalise payment at that price. 7-Eleven will provide you with the value of the difference (rounded to the nearest dollar), if you follow the following steps:
a. obtain and retain a store transaction receipt for proof of purchase;
b. take a screen shot of the Voucher; and
c. email your receipt and the screenshot of the Voucher to 7-Eleven Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
d. The value of the difference will be provided at your election by way of a 7-Eleven gift card, a voucher or as a refund. 7-Eleven gift cards may be used at any 7-Eleven store in accordance with the Gift Card Terms and Conditions (available at https://www.7eleven.com.au/services/7-Eleven-gift-cards/gift-card-terms-and-conditions.html).
- In the event that you (i) cannot activate the Voucher after correctly following the instructions to activate the Voucher and the barcode for the Voucher fails to display in the App or (ii) due to an error or glitch in the App, the App cannot be accessed by you in order to activate the Voucher, Wilson Parking will provide a new Voucher with a 7 day Redemption Period, if you follow the following steps:
a. obtain and retain a store transaction receipt for proof of purchase, if you have already refuelled;
b. take a screenshot of the error displayed within the App; and
c. lodge a case on the Wilson Parking website at https://support.wilsonparking.com.au/s/contactsupport by selecting “Something else” and then selecting “Submit a complaint” in the “What can we help you with?” section. Your case must include a copy of your receipt referred to in clause 19(a.) and the screenshot of the App error. Your case must be lodged with Wilson Parking within 48 hours of refuelling.
If you have already dispensed fuel, you must purchase the fuel at the pump price and finalise payment at that price.
- 7-Eleven and Wilson Parking reserve the right to disqualify you from this Offer in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- 7-Eleven, Wilson Parking and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Offer or accepting or redeeming the Voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Subject to clauses 17, 18 and 19 the Eligible Participant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any problems or dissatisfaction with the Offer or Voucher redemption is to cease participation in the Offer, except where otherwise provided by law.
- The Voucher is to be used by the Eligible Participant only and must not to be distributed or shared by any means. Where the Eligible Participant distributes or shares the Voucher in contravention of this clause 24, the Eligible Participant will be in breach of these Terms and Conditions and their participation in the Offer may be suspended or terminated immediately and the Eligible Participant will be liable for all loss or damage caused or contributed to by the breach.
- Wilson Parking Australia may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time during the Offer Period. The current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on the Wilson Parking website and within the Wilson Parking App during the Offer Period, and all subscribed Wilson Parking users will be advised by email (to their registered email address) regarding any changes to these Terms and Conditions. The changes to the Terms and Conditions will apply from the date shown at the top of these Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated expressly in any amended version of these Terms and Conditions, any changes to these Terms and Conditions, will not affect any Earn Activity or Vouchers earned.