Explore Terms and Conditions
Please note that these terms are for Wilson Parking Explore only.
eXplore Terms & Conditions
Wilson Parking Australia 1992 Pty Ltd ACN 052 475 911 (we or Wilson Parking) offers to provide, and the client (you or Client) accepts the delivery and provision of your car park reporting in relation to your car park via Wilson Parking’s online reporting portal (eXplore) on the following terms and conditions:
- Formation of contract - These Terms take effect as a binding agreement between you and Wilson Parking when you accept the Terms by accessing eXplore.
- Logins – We will provide our access to eXplore via designated logins to a maximum of four nominated employees of the Client having a need to access the system, as notified in writing by you from time to time and provided those employees agree and comply with Wilson Parking’s security and information technology requirements. You are responsible for ensuring your employees keep their login information, including your username and password, secret and secure.
- Online risks -Wilson Parking will use due care and skill in providing the Client with its car park reporting via eXplore, However, using technology raises inherent risks you should be aware of. These include risk of loss of service, outages, delays, loss of data, malicious or careless breaches of data security, and infection of your equipment by viruses or malware. You must only access eXplore through secure means. You must exercise caution if you use public or unsecured computers or devices, and you accept responsibility for all risk should you choose to do so.
- No guarantees - We do not guarantee (a) that eXplore, or the technological and physical facilities that we use to provide eXplore, will be available at all times; or (b) that your use of eXplore will be uninterrupted or error free. When access is faulty or unavailable, you may use other means to contact Wilson Parking and Wilson Parking may also provide reporting by other means (for example, via email).
- Intellectual Property - Wilson Parking owns all intellectual property in all materials relating to eXplore including trade marks, text, graphics, data, online materials and other copyrighted information. No part of these materials may be reproduced, stored, modified or uploaded to another location by you without the prior written approval of Wilson Parking.
- Security - Wilson Parking will endeavour to maintain the security of eXplore. However, you acknowledge that use of the internet and services are not guaranteed to be secure from all breach of risk of harm. Wilson Parking is not liable for any release, dissemination, unauthorised access to or disclosure of such information.
- Data breach – A party must notify the other party if it becomes aware of a data breach in relation to data or information in relation to the Customer on eXplore. In the event of a data breach, the parties must immediately take all steps required to limit any further access or compromise of Wilson Parking’s systems, and to reduce any potential harm to individuals; and (b) provide the Customer must provide Wilson Parking with all reasonably required assistance, information and access.
- Replacement/alternative reporting service - Without limiting any contractual obligation on Wilson Parking to provide reporting to the Client, Wilson Parking may suspend, terminate or withdraw access to eXplore, or substitute eXplore with any substitute or subsequent replacement system utilised by Wilson Parking.
- Inconsistency - To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and another written agreement between Wilson Parking and the Client, the other written agreement prevails to the extent of any inconsistency.
- Severance - if any provision of these Terms becomes or is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, and in any respect, that provision will be severed from the remaining provisions, which will continue in full force and effect.
- Updates - we can change these Terms at any time by providing updated Terms to you and a reasonable opportunity to read and accept them.