Explore Terms and Conditions
Please note that these terms are for Wilson Parking Explore only.
Terms & Conditions
Wilson Parking offers to provide, and the Client’s accepts the provision of, Explore on a trial basis on the following terms and conditions:
- Wilson Parking will provide the Client Reporting Portal service on a trial basis for the Trial Term.
- Wilson Parking will provide the Client Reporting Portal service via a web-based connection enabling the Client to have access to summarised data and insights into the performance of the Client’s car parks.
- Except where otherwise agreed in writing between Wilson Parking and the Client, Wilson Parking is under no obligation to continue to offer or provide the Client Reporting Portal service after the conclusion of the Trial Term.
- The Client Reporting Portal service is provided at no cost to the Client during the Trial Term.
- Except where otherwise agreed in writing between Wilson Parking and the Client, Wilson Parking may charge fees in consideration for the Client continuing to receive the Client Reporting Portal service after the conclusion of the Trial Term.
3. Client Reporting Portal:
The Client acknowledges and agrees that
- access to the Client Reporting Portal will be provided by designated logins to a maximum of four (4) nominated direct Client employees having a need to access the system, as notified in writing by the Client from time to time, provided those employees agree to comply and do comply with Wilson Parking’s security and information technology requirements at all times;
- the Client Reporting Portal is an insights tool only, it is not accounting software and cannot be relied upon in relation to financial reporting;
- whilst Wilson Parking will use due care and skill in providing the Client with the Client Reporting Portal service, Wilson Parking takes no responsibility, accepts no liability, and does not guarantee the availability, accuracy or timeliness of the data and information presented in the Client Reporting Portal service; and
- except where otherwise agreed in writing between Wilson Parking and the Client, Wilson Parking may suspend or withdraw access to the Client Reporting Portal, terminate the Trial at any time or substitute the Client Reporting Portal with any substitute or subsequent replacement system utilised by Wilson Parking.
4. Feedback: By agreeing to participate in the Trial, the Client agrees to:
- provide Wilson Parking with feedback as follows;
- participate in monthly surveys conducted by or on behalf of Wilson Parking; and
- participate in a phone or audio-visual interview at conclusion of the Trial;
- be part of a case study and marketing material regarding the Client Reporting Portal service for Wilson Parking.
- Any questions are to be sent via email to Wilson Parking at Customer.Feedback@wilsonparking.com.au.
- The Client must keep all information provided by Wilson Parking or accessed by the Client through the Client Reporting Portal in strict confidence and must not disclose, or permit the disclosure, of the information except with the prior written consent of Wilson Parking or as required by law.
- Wilson Parking owns and retains all right, title and interest including Intellectual Property Rights created in the course of or arising out of the performance of these terms and condition.
- The Client must immediately notify Wilson Parking if it becomes aware of a Data Breach. In the event of a Data Breach, the Client must: (1) immediately take all steps required to limit any further access or compromise of Wilson Parking’s systems, and to reduce any potential harm to individuals; and (2) provide Wilson Parking with all reasonably required assistance, information and access.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and another written agreement between Wilson Parking and the Client, the other written agreement prevails to the extent of the inconsistency.
Client means the client of Wilson Parking the details of which are summarised in the Client Details.
Client Reporting Portal means Wilson Parking’s computerised reporting portal, providing operational, financial and performance information relating to the Client’s car parks.
Data Breach means any actual, apparent, suspected or anticipated: (1) impairment, compromise or damage to the confidentiality, security, reliability, integrity, value or assurance of Wilson Parking’s systems or any confidential information; or (2) misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, or disclosure of any confidential information (or any personal information in connection with the Client Reporting Portal service).
Intellectual Property Rights means all copyright, trademarks, patents, know-how and other similar industrial and intellectual property rights.
Trial Term means a period of 3 months from the Commencement Date unless extended in writing at Wilson Parking’s sole discretion;
Trial means the trial of the Client Reporting Portal in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Wilson Parking means Wilson Parking Australia 1992 Pty Ltd ACN 052 475 911.